An effortless caftan tunic/dress, with ample room for movement and ease. It gets its beautiful colour from natural catechu and turmeric extracts. It can either be worn as a cover-up embracing the summer; or with a slip of the same colour, which comes along with it.
- 100% plant dyed without the use of any chemicals
- Made in ethically sourced organic cotton
- Oversized/runs loose
- Hand wash with mild soap separately.
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring/pull excessively)
- Flat dry in shade on a hanger(do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
- Natural catechu extract bleeds and will shift colour, from a deep orange to a dull nude with time, after washing. If you do not prefer a dress that will fade over time, please select from one of our custom natural colours which are more resilient. You can mention the desired colour in the notes section while placing an order.
- Each piece is handmade individually and will have a slight variation from the design photographed.
- Pallavi is 5ft 6", wearing a size medium.