A comfy unisex shirt, hand woven in soft, 200 count unbleached cotton by weavers of West Bengal. It is dyed using flowers from our garden, by rural women in village Raghurampur.
- Hand-dyed, toxin-free.
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Relaxed fit
- Made in soft 100% handloom organic cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade on a hanger(do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
- Each piece is handmade and will have a slight variation from the design photographed.
- Most of our designs are made on order, which gives us the opportunity to personalize a garment uniquely for the wearer’s body and preferences.
You can share your body measurements or fit preference, in the notes section while placing an order. If you prefer an oversized fit, please mention in the notes section.