Madder - deep strain
This happy pink cotton fabric is dyed using Indian madder (derived from the roots of 'manjistha') with hints of Myrobalan and dried hibiscus flower extract.
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap or dry clean
- Scrunch it to preserve the wrinkled texture
- Hang dry in shade (do not expose to direct sunlight)
- All the dyeing is done in our unit, which presently can dye a continuous fabric up to 5mtrs. If your order quantity exceeds that, it will be delivered as a separate piece.
- Please keep in mind that 'Quantity = Meters'
-Since natural extraction is a long process and fabric requires to be cured, please allow 10-14 days for your textiles to be processed.
- For custom order requests. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org