A special rare collectible, made with utmost care using pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares. Its moody colors make it ideal to chase monsoon blues.
All the fabrics that give this kimono wrap a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using our homegrown natural dyes. Maddar roots, Hibiscus, roses, Eucalyptus, Indigo leaves, and other plant parts from our garden; all come at play to create something truly one of a kind. Which makes this a perfect gift for your loved one.
- Made using 100% natural fabrics
- Comes with a fabric belt tie-up
- Concealed pockets on both sides
- Spot clean or hand wash in cool water with pH neutral/mild soap or dry clean
- Scrunch softly before drying
- Dry in shade (do not expose to direct sunlight)
- Iron at medium heat