This one-off shirt is made by putting together pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make this rare collectible, which can be worn by anyone regardless of their gender.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using our homegrown natural dyes. Natural indigo, catechu, Maddar roots extracts, and flowers from our garden; all come to play to create something truly one of a kind.
- 100% Plant-dyed
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Made in soft 100% cotton (lined with cotton voile)
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
- Length : 30"