A comfy unisex shirt, dyed by the local women in village Raghurampur, using hibiscus flower extract.
- Hand-dyed. 100% chemical-free
- Concealed wood buttons for closure.
- Two large pockets on the front.
- Made in soft 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately (the first few washes will bleed but with every wash, the true beauty and shades of green blossom on the shirt)
- Scrunch softly after wash
- After washing, hang dry (preferrably on a hanger) in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight, or the colour will lighten)
- Iron at medium heat ( if needed)
*colour of the shirt might vary according to the hibiscus flowers used. Flowers of the same variety from a different garden, during different seasons, show varied shades of green.
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, XS size wearing M.note