This one-off handmade slip dress is uniquely made using textiles from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Like pieces of a puzzle, all come together to make this rare collectible, free-flowing dress.
Naturally dyed using plant extracts like - indigo, madder, catechu, rose and other flowers from our garden, all homegrown at our dyeing unit.
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade preferably on a hanger (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat, if required
- Length : 49"