This one-of-a-kind short kimono wrap is made by sewing pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make this layering piece, which can be worn by anyone regardless of their gender.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using Indian madder roots (to get beautiful pastel pinks) accompanied with hints of neem.
- Made in handloom cotton
- Lined with soft cotton voile
- Pocket on one side
- Comes with a fabric belt tie-up
- Hand wash in cool water with pH neutral/mild soap or dry clean
- Scrunch softly before drying
- Dry in shade (do not expose to direct sunlight)
- Iron at medium heat