A comfy unisex shirt, dyed using locally found guava leaves, by the women in village Raghurampur.Features
- Hand-dyed, toxin-free.
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- pocket on one side
- Made in soft 100% handloom organic cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, XS size wearing M.note