A comfy unisex shirt, dyed using locally found plants by the women in village Raghurampur. The lines created are tied by hand and then dyed individually giving a unique character to each piece.Features
- Hand-dyed using myrobalan extract (आंवला)
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Two large pockets on the front.
- Made in soft 100% handloom cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, XS size wearing M.note