A unisex handwoven shirt in cotton, dyed by local women in village Raghurampur, using Myrobalan extract.
- Hand-dyed individually with plant extracts.100% chemical-free
- Concealed wood buttons for closure.
- Relaxed fit
- Soft handwoven 100% cotton made in traditional pit-loom in West Bengal
- Hand wash separately with pH neutral or mild soap separately (the first wash will bleed, it's the excess colour draining off)
- Scrunch softly after wash
- After washing, hang dry (preferably on a hanger) in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight, or the color will lighten)
- Iron at medium heat
- Each piece is handmade and will have a slight variation from the design photographed.
- Most of our designs are made on order, which gives us the opportunity to personalize a garment uniquely for the wearer’s body and preferences.
You can share your body measurements or fit preference, in the notes section while placing an order. If you prefer an oversized fit, please mention it in the notes section. or order a size up.