Remedy (Neem and Indigo)
Neem (nim or margosa), a native Indian plant, is a household name celebrated in Ayurveda, for its healing properties. This unisex shirt incorporates the goodness of neem and the beauty of one of the oldest occurring natural dyes - indigo. It gets its distinct character from leaves of the miracle neem plant, which are ground by hand resulting in a subdued green hue, and then printed with natural Indigo extract. Not only is this shirt a skin soother, but also is a reminiscence of art and nature.
- Neem is a fugitive dye and the green colour will bleed while washing, and eventually fade to a dull green. But it’s goodness and properties, stay. This is the beauty of the neem leaves on cotton. (We restrict ourselves from using mordants and chemicals to enhance the colours and like to stay as true to nature as possible)
-Staying true to the characteristic of handmade, each piece made will have slight variation to the photo
- Straight, relaxed fit
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Made in soft 100% handloom cotton sourced directly from the weavers of West Bengal
- For colour preservation it is recommended to spot clean
- Alternatively, it can be hand washed with pH neutral or mild soap separately.
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at medium heat (avoid steam iron)
*sizes are customizable according to body shapenote