An ode to spring, this dress is imprinted with native flowers from our garden ~ Malati, Aparajita, Gulaab, Genda, all come together to blossom on this hand-woven cotton reverie.
Each dress is separately made in very small batches, respecting the natural elements used.
- Side zip
- Length 45" (can be customized)
- Made in soft Hand-woven cotton (unbleached)
- Hand-finished with cotton thread
- Pocket on one side
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap or dry clean
- Scrunch softly before drying (do not wring)
- Flat dry or hand dry in shade, preferably on a hanger (do not expose to direct sunlight)
- Iron at medium heat