Vintage-inspired denim jacket, hand dyed using native flowers from our garden and other plant extracts like hibiscus, pomegranate and logwood.
- handcrafted in 100% cotton denim
- Coconut shell buttons for closure
- 100% plant dyed
- Sustainably crafted and handmade by rural women of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Spot clean or Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade, preferably on a hanger (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat
- Length : 20"~21"
Each piece is individually crafted, to avoid wastage and to accommodate the best experience in terms of fit. Please mention custom requests in the notes section while placing an order.