A comfy unisex shirt, dyed by the local women in village Raghurampur, using Indian madder root extract (मंजिष्ठा)
- Hand-dyed, chemical-free
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Two large pockets on the front.
- Made in soft 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, XS size wearing M.note