A comfy unisex shirt, dyed by the local women in village Raghurampur, using Indian madder root extract (मंजिष्ठा)
- Hand-dyed, chemical-free
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Two large pockets on the front.
- Made in soft 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately (the first few washes will bleed but madder roots is an ancient Indian textile dye, which is resilient to gentle washes)
- Scrunch softly after washing and hang to dry preferably on a hanger, in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight, or the color will fade)
- Iron at medium heat ( if needed)
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, XS size wearing M.note