This one-off top is made by combining pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make this rare collectible.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, to create something truly one of a kind. Seen here at play - Indian madder root's and myrobalan seed's colours, come at play
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat, if required
Garment Size Details
- Length : 17"-18"