This one-off handmade slip dress is a garden of spring colors, derived from different plant extracts like - hibiscus flowers, eucalyptus leaves, indigo, madder, and catechu, all homegrown at our dyeing unit.
natural dyeing experiments on cloth and spares that are left from our designs, all come together in big, small pieces to make this rare collectible, free-flowing dress.
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat, if required
- Length : 48"