A rare collectible, this one-off shirt is made by sewing handloom cotton pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make a comfortable shirt, which can be worn by anyone regardless of their gender.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using our homegrown natural dyes. Hibiscus flowers, marigolds, neem leaves from our garden, all come at play to create something truly one of a kind.
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Made in soft handloom cotton voile (a lightweight summer shirt, lined with cotton)
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
- Length : 29"
- Chest : 40"