A rare collectible, this one-off shirt is made by sewing handloom cotton pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make a comfortable shirt, which can be worn by anyone regardless of their gender.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using our homegrown natural dyes. Natural indigo, catechu, myrobalan extracts, and flowers from our garden; all come to play to create something truly one of a kind.
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Made in soft handloom cotton voile (a lightweight summer shirt, lined with cotton)
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
- Length : 28"