This one-off top is made by combining pieces from our natural dyeing experiments and fabric spares that are left from our designs. Small, big; like pieces of a puzzle, they come together to make this rare collectible.
All the fabrics that give this garment a unique character are individually dyed by hand through time, using our homegrown natural dyes. Tea, onion skins, madder roots, filtered coffee; all come at play to create something truly one of a kind.
- 100% Plant-dyed without the use of any chemicals
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after washing (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat, if required
Garment Size Details
- Length : 17"
- Chest : 34" (fits chest size 32"-34")