A comfy unisex shirt, dyed using locally found plants by the women in village Raghurampur. The splatter texture is created by hand individually (using hibiscus extract) which gives a unique character to each piece.Features
- Hand-dyed using Indian madder root (मंजिष्ठा) and hibiscus extracts
- Concealed wood buttons for closure on the front.
- Two large pockets on the front
- Made in soft 100% cotton
- Hand wash with pH neutral or mild soap separately, alternatively, can be dry cleaned
- Scrunch softly after wash (do not wring)
- Hang dry in shade (do not dry in direct sunlight)
- Iron at normal heat (avoid high heat)
*sizes are customizable according to body shape. seen here, Mitra (a size S) wearing M.